Sometimes new "updated" shoe models have new technology added to enhance the performance of the shoe. For other shoe models, there may simply be a small variation from the previous shoe model, for example, new color, style or new midsole material. When we make a change it is designed to benefit you. We only release the new model after significant planning, followed by extensive wear-testing.
Articles in this section
- New Balance Hook And Loop Styles
- Shop Lifestyle Shoes
- Shop Walking
- Shop Training Shoes
- Shop Running
- What Type of Shoe is Right For Me?
- What Do The Model Numbers Mean?
- Should I Buy A Running Shoe, A Walking Shoe, Or A Trainer?
- What is a shoe last?
- Wear Questions: How Should I Clean My New Balance Shoes?