We make our shoes with removable inserts. Sometimes air or moisture can get trapped between the insert and the rest of the shoe and cause a squeak, or the way an orthotic fits can cause friction and therefore noise. A common fix that often works is to sprinkle some baby powder down into the shoe. Squeaking is common if you wear your own orthotics, so try baby powder or even a folded paper towel or dryer sheet, and you should notice an immediate difference. Contact us if you still have trouble.
Articles in this section
- New Balance Hook And Loop Styles
- Shop Lifestyle Shoes
- Shop Walking
- Shop Training Shoes
- Shop Running
- What Type of Shoe is Right For Me?
- What Do The Model Numbers Mean?
- Should I Buy A Running Shoe, A Walking Shoe, Or A Trainer?
- What is a shoe last?
- Wear Questions: How Should I Clean My New Balance Shoes?