You can request a coupon in Zendesk. Procedures are below.
- Create new ticket in Zendesk by clicking “+ add” (top left corner)
- From the “Apply macro” menu, choose “MOP Requests” and then “FOB Coupon Request”
- The subject line should include the website the coupon is being requested for and the coupon amount (for example, “NBCA $10 & free shipping”)
- The description should include the name, email address, and order/ticket number (if applicable)
- Click "Submit as New"
- Remember to leave notes in the order/ticket explaining why the coupon has been requested
- Customers will receive their coupon within 1 business day